NOTHING APPEALS MORE THAN A SMOOTH AND SOUND WEBSITE
Website optimisation speeds up load time, increases website traffic, and improves conversion rates while dramatically reducing bounce rates. There are various factors to be kept in mind while optimising a Drupal 8 website.
2.Compression and Minify Resources.
3.Image size reduction Drupal provides image styles which only distribute a small size image instead of large image.
5. How to Use CDN for better optimisation.
6.Drupal 8 Entity Cache.
Module and Theme Optimisation.
1.Use Cache API to load resources required by modules from cache instead of computing them again.
2.How coding standard can help in optimisation.
Setting ideal server configuration.
1.Set expiry header to leverage browser cache of all the resources.(Most important factor in Google Page Score.)
2.Using GZIP compression for all kind of files.
3. Using MySQL tuner,
To deliver the smoothest website possible, we employ a methodology called “Performance Budgeting” in our development procedures.
Expected Load time and Google Page Speed score are maintained in the below performance budget as the heart of our continuous and iterative development process.
It takes into consideration the points below:
1. Average load time of 2 seconds or less
2. Defined maximum limit on size of page
3. Defined maximum limit on number of HTTP requests
4. A check for all server site tuning required ensuring an efficient and responsive website
5. Google Page Speed performance grade is above 90
Our Continuous Integration system’s integration with Google Page speed Insight tool and an internally developed performance audit tool makes the required checks at every build phase. Our developers perform regular and high-intensity performance assessments to analyse loopholes and make necessary modifications to deliver you a top-notch website in action.
How some of the module can further enhance user experience?
1.AMP : For loading at lightning speed on Mobile Phones. AMP introduces asynchronous loading of JS and CSS.
2. Facebook instant articles. All the referral to Drupal article from Facebook can be loaded instantly in the Facebook app itself.